Sunday, March 13, 2011

Dark, Creepy, Cute and Sweet!

By Ficcus Perdo

Do you know this guy?

His name's Frank.  He's a creepy (well, beyond creepy) bunny.  Should he scare you?  Probably.  You see, A: He's from the future.  B: He's asking you a question.  Rabbits don't talk.  Enough about ol' Frankie here.  On to the next one, shall we?

These guys are the band Sleep Party People. Yet again with the bunny thing going on!  They don't look as scary, but wait till you hear them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFUzvbkEvRk

Now, you may be asking yourself, "What's with the rabbits?"

I, at the moment, am unable to sleep, am listening to the rain, and need to make my post deadline.

So, we've had dark and creepy, now onto cute!

Look at their lil' faces!

I've been saving that picture for a long time.  Knew it would come in handy.  And last, but not least, something sweet!

America's sweetheart!


And that's that!  My name is Ficcuss Perdo.  It's three something in the A.M., the neighbors are doing who knows what, but it's loud!  Godspeed to you all.  And yes, I do plan on getting back to my other works, I just needed a bit of a deviation.  Switch it up a little.  Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment